Today’s consumers have more choices and ways to access retail environments than ever before, and cross-channel monitoring and tailoring is vital for most retailers.
We help our clients achieve genuine differentiation by unpacking consumer buzzwords and decoding generic phrases like ‘good value for money’, ‘quality’ and ‘customer experience’.
Understanding of Purchase Channels
Deep and clear understanding of consumer decision-making and routes to purchase are crucial for most businesses. So whether it’s in-store layout, app navigation, designing loyalty schemes or defining a pricing strategy, we have the context and experience to identify profitable solutions.
Consumer Goods Pricing & Optimization
We specialize in pricing research and modeling (particularly conjoint) and our in-house Marketing Sciences team designs each study by blending client objectives with a deep, technical, analytic perspective.
Customer Journey, Usage & Attitudes
Illuminas has significant experience in customer journey and usage, and attitude work. We do this by looking holistically at engagements with retail brands and identifying key areas in which to produce the best ROI. By blending ethnographic / observation research with quantitative studies, we provide clients with actionable insight.
Some of the audiences we have recently reached include:
- Painters & decorators with a global presence
- Purchasers of specific items of sportswear
- Consumers who have recently re-furbished their bathrooms or kitchens
- High net worth purchasers of designer clothing
- Those looking to get the Internet or a mobile phone for the first time
- People considering buying their first tablet
- Shoppers who favor distance purchasing