Illuminas is seeking a highly motivated, inquisitive and creative market researcher to help design and execute large-scale projects for some of the largest and most successful brands in the world. As a Research Associate you will be heavily involved in delivering solutions to address our clients’ toughest business issues. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys finding the answers to challenging questions and wants to be part of a team dedicated to solving complex problems for Fortune 1000 companies in technology, media and online.
This position is the “front line” of each research project, ensuring the quality and timely operation of every process in the research lifecycle. Research Associates contribute to content development (e.g. discussion guides, questionnaires, analysis) for client projects, but the primary focus of this position is ensuring the day-to-day success of project operations. The essential duties and responsibilities of our associates are:
- Support all phases of custom market research studies, both qualitative and/or quantitative, by developing project documentation, aiding in content development, coordinating/checking survey programming, facilitating data collection, developing tab plans, checking data tables and contributing to graphical reports
- Develop project timelines, summarize weekly progress for clients, and work with Research Managers to ensure all project milestones and deliverables are met
- Manage all project vendors (programmers, panel providers, recruiters, translators, etc.) from project kickoff to completion
- Act as liaison between internal resources (research team, data processing, accounting, etc.) to ensure that project needs are met
Qualified candidates should possess the following attributes:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited 4-year university
- 2+ years of experience supporting quantitative and/or qualitative market research projects
- Must be familiar and experienced with the executional details of market research
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience and/or expertise in the technology industry a plus
Illuminas is an award-winning global research consultancy that delivers strategic marketing intelligence across B2B and consumer markets worldwide. This position is located at our US headquarters in sunny Austin, TX, where our clients are primarily industry leaders in technology and media. In addition to competitive compensation and profit sharing, our employees enjoy numerous additional benefits:
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- Monthly happy hours, team lunches, office breakfasts (read: lots of breakfast tacos) and birthday celebrations
- Company sponsored sports teams
- Quarterly offsite parties and company sponsored events
- Break room fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- Fun, modern, laid-back Austin office
Illuminas is an award-winning global market research consultancy that delivers strategic marketing intelligence across B2B and consumer markets worldwide. Illuminas combines the very best research expertise, business consultancy and creative thinking to provide actionable business outcomes. We take a problem solving approach, with Directors leading and working on projects across a range of specialist expertise. Our thought leadership and innovative thinking has led to numerous awards worldwide and underpinned our continued growth. We have offices in London and Austin. Enlighten. Empower.
This position is located in our Austin, Texas office. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter, detailing your capabilities and the reasons you believe you are the ideal candidate for the job, to [email protected]. Relocation assistance is available for qualified applicants.
Illuminas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.